Chinese Mandarin Pinyin (with Audio MP3)
Product ID: CD-LG-CN01
If you are preparing yourself to learn the Chinese Mandarin then this card set will be helpful to you. You will get to know about the basic things of this language. The flash card deck Chinese Mandarin Pinyin is designed in such a way that will help you to learn the language easily and the examples will help you to memorise the words quickly!
The Pinyin elements are printed on the one side of these cards and the other side shows the pronunciation and example words. The free downloadable audio mp3 files help you to read them all.
These items are very effective and useful for the students who are going to start learning the Chinese language. The valuable information of these items is really beneficial for the learners as they will be able to learn the language effortlessly. These items are easy to carry and you can take these papers with yourself wherever you are going and you can practice your lessons there.
- 57 flashcards collect all Pinyin elements including Initials and Finals, this card set is a perfect study tool for beginners in Chinese Mandarin.
- One side displays a Pinyin element, the other side shows its pronunciation and combination.
- The Pinyin system is adapted as the official standard in China and Taiwan.
- 204 example words.
- The table of Pinyin shows all possible combinations of Initials and Finals.
- Free downloadable audio mp3 files help you to read all Pinyin elements and the example words.
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant.
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping worldwide
- Chinese Mandarin beginners
- Teachers and tutors of Chinese Language
- Card orientation: Landscape
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Card coating: Matt varnishing
- Materials: 250 gsm artboard (cards), 350 gsm craft paper (box)
- Box size: W: 67 x H: 91 x D: 19 mm
- Weight: 90 g
More from this collection
Biblical Greek Alphabet (Including Capital and Small Form, Diacritic marks and Punctuation marks)