Chinese Mandarin Pinyin (with Audio MP3)
- 57 flashcards collect all Pinyin elements including Initials and Finals, this card set is a perfect study tool for beginners in Chinese Mandarin.
- One side displays a Pinyin element, the other side shows its pronunciation and combination.
- The Pinyin system is adapted as the official standard in China and Taiwan.
- 204 example words.
- The table of Pinyin shows all possible combinations of Initials and Finals.
- Free downloadable audio mp3 files help you to read all Pinyin elements and the example words.
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant.
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping worldwide
- Chinese Mandarin beginners
- Teachers and tutors of Chinese Language
- Card orientation: Landscape
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Card coating: Matt varnishing
- Materials: 250 gsm artboard (cards), 350 gsm craft paper (box)
- Box size: W: 67 x H: 91 x D: 19 mm
- Weight: 90 g
I speak English, Spanish, and French so i decided to see if i could learn another language, i got Rosetta Stone for Mandarine but i would have to repeat the same lesson many times to be able to learn a few word. with this flash cards has been so much easier and helpful. i have had them for a little over a week and my vocabulary has improved so much faster that the other program. now it takes me a few minutes to go over the flash cards and they are easy to carrie with you, takes a few repetitions a day no frustrations. i highly recommend this product to anyone trying to improve their vocabulary and maintain what they have learn. thank you very much for a great product.
These pinyin cards are very well made and easy to use. Good purchase and delivery.
I just started my self study of Mandarin. I’m a flash card kinda guy and it was difficult for me to make my own flash cards for pinyin. This made it so much smoother and easier. It gives great examples of how to pronounce the initials, syllables, and tones. I highly recommend this for beginners...especially getting through basic pinyin.
Easy to handle. Good print and numbered. They are like playing cards. A must if you are learning Mandarin.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Sized like a regular card sect. It is easy to transport. Great phonetic examples on back.
Biblical Greek Alphabet (Including Capital and Small Form, Diacritic marks and Punctuation marks)