Spanish Vocabulary for Beginners (with full color pictures, example sentences and audio MP3)
Whether you are just starting out learning Spanish or are well on your way, this card set is essential for building a strong vocabulary. Containing 218 cards of common words and example sentences, it is split into 10 categories including Greetings, Questions, Places, Numbers and Adjectives. Each category has its own distinct theme color so it's easy to differentiate them when shuffled together.
On one side you'll find the word in Spanish; the other has its English translation alongside an image-accompanied sentence to provide context. Also included is access to free audio mp3 files that help bring pronunciation of each word and sentence to life.
All cards have a glossy finish for durability as well as being water-resistant and tear-resistant - plus their standard playing card size makes them incredibly portable.
- 218 cards collect common Spanish words with example sentences
- 10 topics: 1. Greetings, 2. Questions, 3. Place, 4. Numbers, 5. Date and Time, 6. Colors, 7. Transportation, 8. Food & Drinks, 9. Adjectives, 10. Verbs. Each topic is displayed in different theme colors.
- One side displays a word, the other side displays its English translation and an example sentence with a full color image.
- Free downloadable audio mp3 files help you to read all the words and example sentences.
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant
- Rigid corrugated box packaging
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping worldwide
- Spanish beginners
- Teachers and tutors of Spanish Language
- Card orientation: Landscape
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Card coating: Gloss Lamination
- Materials: 250 gsm artboard (cards), A grade corrugated paper (box)
- Box size: W: 144 x H: 95 x D: 36 mm
- Buenos días
- Buenas tardes
- Buenas noches
- Por favor
A young lady that I know took a mission trip to Colombia. I got these cards for her to help her to know the Spanish language. Joyfully she meet a young man (from the US) on the mission trip and they got married this past weekend. You never know when knowing a foreign language will come in handy. I wish I had had something like these cards when I got to go to Colombia myself fifty years ago. One of the neat things about learning a foreign language is it helps you learn even more when you are immersed in the culture and language while being there. These cards are small enough to carry i a tote or bookbag.
I appreciate the opportunity to get these cards and share them with my 'adopted' granddaughter. Thank you.
I already know how to speak Spanish, but I gave this as a gift to my friend trying to learn Spanish so she can speak to her boyfriends family! I have definitely seen an improvement on basic words and sentences for her. I really love how it has pictures and use the word in an example, It really has helped her visualize what she is saying. The cards themselves are also very high quality, they’re sturdy and glossy and easy to read. Would absolutely recommend to learn elementary Spanish vocabulary and it’s a great gift to a friend that’s learning!
These flash cards are great! They provide a picture and example sentences about the word.
Great to use for when you want to learn Spanish without any hassle.
Just got the cards but they seem to be good quality. I think they will be helpful in helping my kids start to learn new words in Spanish.
Biblical Greek Alphabet (Including Capital and Small Form, Diacritic marks and Punctuation marks)