Elements of the Periodic Table (with the 4 Newest Elements Officially Announced by IUPAC: 113 Nh, 115 Mc, 117 Ts and 118 Og)
These cards are designed to cover all chemical elements in the Periodic Table, they comprise of a picture of the chemical element alongside short and crisp write-up. It means the cards are attractive to look at and easy to grasp and learn. As these cards have small fact file on them, therefore; the students can memorize the components and their uses in the fastest manner possible. From the weight of the chemical to its scientific name, everything is mentioned in details.
The cards are made out of premium quality raw materials and can be carried easily by students whenever they go, as these can withstand daily usage, therefore; students have right to carry the cards wherever they go without the fear of tearing them apart. They can even pass these cards to their younger siblings to help them learn the course modules in the simplest manner possible.
Not just restricted to student usage only, but these flashcards of the element of the periodic table are perfect for teachers too. If you have to go somewhere after class and cannot afford to bring big books in class, then these easy to carry cards can make your day.
- 118 flashcards cover all chemical elements of the Periodic Table, including the four new elements officially announced by IUPAC in the year 2016, which are 113 Nihonium (Nh), 115 Moscovium (Mc), 117 Tennessine (Ts) and 118 Oganesson (Og)
- One side displays chemical symbol, the other side displays the name, its atomic number, weight, melting point, boiling point etc... with diagram of electron configurations. Theme color represents its element category
- Product includes a sheet of Periodic Table
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping worldwide
- Chemistry Students
- People who are interested in the periodic table
- Card orientation: Portrait
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Materials: 250 gsm artboard (cards), 350 gsm craft paper (box)
- Box size: W: 67 x H: 91 x D: 38 mm
- ISBN: 9789881450944
I was totally satisfied with the product! That's the most information I've seen provided about the periodic table on flash cards.
Nice hand held cards equivalent in size to playing cards. The cards are packed with information for any student of chemistry not just beginners. Knowledge of The Periodic Table is a must for studying chemistry. This is an excellent way to do so while on the go!
Very clear text. Well written with pertinent information and vivid depictions. Daughter using them for school. Big help!
Purchased for my daughter to use as a study guide in her college courses. She found them helpful as she normally hand writes cards for various forms of studying.
I use these cards daily in my 8th grade science class. I have student desks labeled with the first 32 elements, and I use these cards to randomly choose students to call on to answer questions. The randomness keeps them focused and on their toes and helps me call on students without awkwardness the first few weeks of school as I'm learning their names. I had used normal playing cards in the past, but these allowed me incorporate the chemistry they learn at the beginning all year long so that the content is still familiar by then end of the year when they take the state test.
The first day of school this year, I realized that I had lost my Potassium card. I had already labeled all the desks and didn't want to redo them, so I email Carddia and asked if I could purchase just one replacement card. Not only did they reply in less than 24 hours, they offered to send me the card for free and free postage!
Great classroom tool, and a great company!