The 88 Astronomical Constellations
The study of modern astronomy is quite fun and interesting. No matter how young or old you are, going through these cards will attract you more towards the astronomical grounds. These are easy to read and free from any complex theories. It makes reading and learning a bit more fun and effective.
This flashcard comprises of 88 cards, covering southern and northern hemispheres. The package comprises of a constellation list too. Here, details about the stars, their names and families are mentioned in a thorough chart. So, if you are trying to learn about these facts for the first time, then this list can act as a proper guide to your knowledge. You can even come to know more about the stars and get the chance to distinguish between them, as well.
- 88 flashcards cover all modern Constellations recognized by the International Astronomical Union.
- One side displays a constellation diagram with with star magnitude, the other side displays its name, abbreviation, diagram with star designations, star names and the constellation family it belongs to.
- Item includes a Constellation List
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping worldwide
- Astronomy students
- Amateur astronomer
- Card orientation: Portrait
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Card coating: Gloss varnishing
- Materials: 250 gsm artboard (cards), 350 gsm craft paper (box)
- Box size: W: 67 x H: 91 x D: 35 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- ISBN: 9789881451026
Got them for my son and he is In love with them!!!!
I love all my cards but I was drawn to these when I saw them, I have always enjoyed laying out at night looking up at the stars, Now I have this wonderful deck where I can actually find the stars and constellations. Thank you for a beautiful and very lovely deck.
High quality cards very professional and an enjoy to learn for all ages.
i love the over all design. great for learning. i live in the northern hemisphere and it has never made studying constellations in the southern hemisphere so much fun!! really a great gift for anyone who's into stargazing and loves to study the stars! though when the cards came out of the box the box got ripped. but it still doesn't detract fro the product!! my dad is a stargazer and i m following in his footsteps. and these cards are amazing and fun. i can't thank you enough these are great cards!!!!!!!!
I am so glad to hear that you loves the cards, thank you very much for your nice feedback! I wish you the best in studying!
I have several sets of constellation flash cards /playing cards. Some are prettier than this set, and some are cheaper. But I consider this set the most useful one. Ideally, one side would not have lines at all while the other one would, together with all the relevant information. I suggest taking one constellation at a time, maybe those corresponding to current season, and learning them before moving on. It is also important to learn the names of the 1st magnitude stars together with names of the constellations. All this can be done easily with this set.