International Morse Code (ITU Standard)
These playing card sized flash cards are great for classroom to practice on International Morse Code. The deck contains 53 different codes with their corresponding characters including English letters, numbers, punctuations and procedural signals.
Though the Morse Code was invented in 1844, it is still widely used today in several areas such as aviation, nautical navigation and amateur radio.
The codes used on the cards are complied with ITU standard, which was established in 1865 by the International Telegraph Union for global usage.
Learners can practice the codes by using these cards and they can carry these with themselves due to the light weight of the cards. Learning the Morse Code has become fun for the learners with the help of the flash cards.
- 53 flashcards collect all English letters, numbers, punctuations and most important procedural signals in International Morse Code.
- One side displays a code, the other side displays its character.
- The deck also includes the codes which are widely used but not in the official ITU standard such as semicolon (;) and exclamation mark (!).
- Product includes a sheet of International Morse Code.
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping worldwide
- International Morse Code beginners
- Teachers and tutors of International Morse Code
- Card orientation: Landscape
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Card coating: Matt varnishing
- Materials: 250 gsm artboard (cards), 350 gsm craft paper (box)
- Box size: W: 67 x H: 91 x D: 21 mm
- A, a
- B, b
- C, c
- D, d
- E, e
- F, f
- G, g
- H, h
- I, i
- J, j
- K, k
- L, l
- M, m
- N, n
- O, o
- P, p
- Q, q
- R, r
- S, s
- T, t
- U, u
- V, v
- W, w
- X, x
- Y, y
- Z, z
- AS (Wait)
- BK (Break-in)
- HH (Correction)
- KA (Attention)
- SN (Understood)
- VE (Verified)
- SOS (SOS)
Biblical Greek Alphabet (Including Capital and Small Form, Diacritic marks and Punctuation marks)