Korean Alphabet - Hangul (with stroke-order diagrams and example words)
Product ID: CD-LG-KR001
If you are preparing yourself to learn the Korean language then this card set will be helpful to you. You will get to know about the basic things of this language. The flash card deck Korean Alphabet - Hangul is designed in such a way that will help you to learn the language easily and the pictures of the cards will help you to memorise the words quickly!
The Korean alphabets are printed on the one side of these cards and the other side shows the example words. These items are very effective and useful for the students who are going to start learning the Korean language. The valuable information of these items is really beneficial for the learners as they will be able to learn the language effortlessly. These items are easy to carry and you can take these papers with yourself wherever you are going and you can practice your lessons there.
- 40 flashcards flashcards collect all Korean alphabets (hangul), including all consonants and vowels, this card set is a perfect study tool for beginners in Korean
- One side displays an alphabet, the other side displays its name, pronunciation (romaja), stroke-order diagrams and common words.
- The romaja is adapted by The Revised Romanization of Korean, which is the official Korean language romanization system in South Korea.
- 113 example words
- Product includes the table of Hangul sheet
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping worldwide
- Korean beginners
- Teachers and tutors of Korean Language
- Card orientation: Landscape
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Card coating: Matt varnishing
- Materials: 250 gsm artboard (cards), 350 gsm craft paper (box)
- Box size: W: 67 x H: 91 x D: 17 mm
- Weight: 85 g
More from this collection
Biblical Greek Alphabet (Including Capital and Small Form, Diacritic marks and Punctuation marks)